The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Perspecta have partnered for more than 20 years in support of the health and well-being of active duty service members, veterans and their families.
The Perspecta health care group supports the VA and DHA missions with critical IT support, including the development and maintenance of both clinical and administrative custom applications, software development, enterprise help desk shared services and digital health initiatives.
Supported functions include:
- Veterans Information Systems and Technology Infrastructure (VistA) applications:
- Computerized patient record system
- Home telehealth
- Bar code medication administration
- Patient care management module applications
- Million Veteran Program:
- Feedback SaaS solution
- Real-time location system
- Active tracking of assets, medical supplies and surgical instruments
- Defense Health Global Service Center
- Enterprise solution for IT service center support
- Defense Health Support Services medical logistics environment and applications
- Health Net Federal Services subcontractor, data warehousing and business intelligence support under the TRICARE 3 and 2017 managed care support contracts