Our response to COVID-19
A message from President and CEO Mac Curtis on COVID-19 response
An open letter to all Perspecta stakeholders,
For the last several weeks, the Perspecta leadership team has been closely monitoring the developments of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. As this global health crisis evolves and expands, we remain steadfastly focused on the safety or our employees and extended workforce, our customers’ missions and the interests of our shareholders.
Problem-solving is at the heart of our corporate purpose, and we are harnessing that skillset to meet the current challenges. We are focused on identifying creative ways to move forward with a strategy of preparedness, empowerment and togetherness—as a company and a community. Here’s what we are doing to successfully manage our business, while addressing the relevant federal, state and local recommendations and guidelines:
- A cross section of leaders from our executive, functional, operational and business groups convene daily to manage Perspecta’s coronavirus response efforts
- We have implemented teleworking, virtual meetings, social distancing practices and daily manager-led meetings throughout the organizations across our company
- We have advised and empowered employees to do what they need to do to ensure their safety and well-being, to include following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the directions of state and local authorities
- We are effectively functioning under a sustainable business operations model, as defined by the Perspecta Business Continuity Plan, which allows us to maintain our regular corporate and management cadence for the foreseeable future
- We are engaging in frequent and comprehensive communication with all of our stakeholders during this crisis, including employees, subcontractors and suppliers
- Perspecta offices deemed essential to critical infrastructure and national security remain open to support mission- and business-critical operations, subject to personal distancing practices and heightened sanitization procedures
- We are executing policies and programs to assist our employees who are facing hardships and disruptions as a result of the many repercussions caused by this pandemic
- We are engaged with industry partners, elected representatives and advocacy organizations to ensure that, as an industry and company, we are treated fairly
I am incredibly proud of my colleagues, who are adapting to deliver on our customers’ missions in new and innovative ways. Our determination, compassion and resiliency will continue to get us through this uncharted course and I am confident we will arrive on the other side of this situation with even greater collective wisdom and strength.
Stay safe, keep your loved ones safe and know that we appreciate your patience and confidence during these challenging days.
President and Chief Executive Officer