With Alliant, the U.S. General Services Administration introduces its largest government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC): a $50 billion, 10 Year (five-year base period with one (1) five-year option period) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity vehicle for comprehensive information technology solutions. Alliant gives federal agencies and military services access to world-class IT solutions from some of the industry’s best performers.
Perspecta leads a best-of-breed team of IT providers. Our long experience serving the federal market and our record of customer satisfaction gives agencies confidence in our ability to deliver quality solutions quickly and reliably. Our Alliant team is ready to offer the same strong commitment and best value performance to your agency in the future.
- Flexible teaming arrangements – our carefully selected, best-in-class teammates ensure the right technology and the right expertise meet mission requirements.
- Solutions-based contracts – we offer full solutions for multipurpose IT needs encompassing services, hardware and software. Alliant is more than just a schedule—it’s a route to a comprehensive IT solution.
- Reduced procurement lead times – Alliant task orders can be competed and awarded within weeks.
- Pre-qualified contractors – Team Perspecta-Alliant will deliver the solutions you need with the most qualified professionals.
- Worldwide coverage – Team Perspecta-Alliant combines a global reach with highly experienced local staff focused on an agency’s distinctive requirements. This contract vehicle is available to all federal agencies.
- Low-risk - Our pre-qualification is your assurance of a quality solution. Task orders with a value of less than $10 million awarded under Alliant are not protestable, reducing delay and complication.
- Best Value – Competition at the task order level adds an additional layer of assurance that the solution you buy provides best value to your agency.
- Full spectrum of contract types – Alliant can accommodate all an agency’s needs, such as time and materials, cost-reimbursable and firm fixed price.
Alliant IT Resources:
Perspecta Enterprise Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Perspecta
Vencore, a wholly owned subsidiary of Perspecta
|Contract type||Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) MA-IDIQ|
|Sponsor||General Services Administration|
|Available to||Any federal civilian or DoD agency|
|Scope of contract||Comprehensive, integrated IT Services Solutions, including ancillary, non-IT components and new technologies that emerge during the contract lifecycle.|
|Contract types supported||All contract types supported|
|Min/max||$1 million minmum order / Maximum order in excess of $1 billion|
|Agency service fee||0.75% contract access fee, capped at $150,000 per contract year for orders over $20 million annually; capped at $100,000 per contract year for orders over $13.3 million annually and using assisted acquisition|
|Discount offered (per task order)||Applicable at time of task order competition|
|Program ceiling||$50 B|
|Task order competition required||Yes|
|Performance period||May 1, 2009 – April 30, 2019 (10 years); awarded task orders may run through April 30, 2024 May 1, 2009 – April 30, 2019 (10 years); awarded task orders may run through April 30, 2024|
|Teaming partners||Teaming partners can be added at the task order level throughout the term of the contract|
|Points of contact||
Prompt Payment Terms: 52.232-25 Prompt Payment
Perspecta strives to meet the needs of all individuals on the Web. We are proud to have met the standards of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and are continually working to improve our site’s accessibility and usability.
Alliant contract documents