Small business portal
Small business portal
Perspecta's small business office (SBO) and business liaison officer (SBLO) are committed to providing small businesses of all types (SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, VOSB and SDVOSB) with the maximum meaningful and appropriate opportunity to participate.
The following information briefly outlinese the process for small businesses to engage with Perspecta.
Prior to engaging with Perspecta, be prepared to address the following points:
- Strong differentiation: The key to business success is a competitive advantage. This enables clear and meaningful differentiation for your offering. The same applies when working with Perspecta. You will be asked to provide a company presentation, capabilities document, white paper and/or other relevant documents to illustrate this point
- Innovative service / product: Another important point is to demonstrate that your service or product is innovative. This will enable Perspecta to differentiate you from the competition.
- Federal, state or local government experience: In the competitive IT market, Perspecta program managers are constantly seeking small businesses with experience within federal, state or local agencies. If your small business has an existing relationship within a government agency we support and can help us better serve this organization, be sure to highlight this in your presentation
- New leads: Perspecta encourages small businesses to search out new leads and opportunities and bring them forward
- Start early: The best way to get involved with Perspecta is at the front end of the procurement cycle. It is during the pre-solicitation phase that Perspecta looks for small businesses with an understanding of an agency's current environment, both technical and sector-specific, as well as its management.
As a small business seeking opportunities in the federal marketplace, it is important to do the following:
- Obtain a DUNS number and register in the System for Award Management (SAM) website. SAM is a Federal Government owned and operated free web site that consolidates the capabilities in CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS
If you do not have a DUNS number, contact Dun and Bradstreet to obtain one
- Register for the Small Business Administration (SBA) Dynamic Small Business Search at https://www.sam.gov/
The SBA manages the Dynamic Small Business Search database of small business concerns. The Dynamic Small Business Search database is an internet-based database for and about small businesses used by federal government buying offices as well as many large Department of Defense prime contractors
- Complete the small business registration form below
Registering on this site is important since it allows Perspecta to search for teaming partners with skill sets matching our requirements as new opportunities arise
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the above information, or if you need assistance with the form below, please reach out to email@example.com.
Small business registration form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.