Small business program
Small Business Program
Small business program
At Perspecta, we recognize the value of engaging with small businesses. We provide small businesses in our program a number of benefits, including great business growth potential, formal and informal business development and the prospect of a long-term working relationship.
Key offerings include:
- Developmental assistance: Providing guidance in general business planning and management, organizational management, financial management, human resources and personnel management, technical and professional development training, marketing and website development, business development, strategic planning, engineering, quality assurance, proposal writing, contract and subcontract management, and infrastructure and process improvement training
- Strategic partnerships: Matching up like-minded subject matter experts with protégés to fully integrate mentoring initiatives, yielding maximum proficiency in their field
- Competitive positioning: Assisting small businesses to compete more successfully for contracting and subcontracting opportunities, while ultimately helping our customers succeed in their missions
How to work with us
We are looking for partners who can distinguish what makes their business different from other IT small businesses. We aren’t just seeking small businesses with strong client relationships. We want partners that have a deep understanding of an agency’s needs and a niche solution that will elevate our combined offering. Our goal is simple: To work with small businesses to create flexible, fast project teams that can better serve Perspecta’s customers.
Please direct all small business related inquiries to the email address below.
Increasing small business participation in government procurements is a priority. Here are some of the organizations through which we promote small business interests:
- American Council for Technology, Industry Advisory Council (ACT/IAC)
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)
- DC Chamber of Commerce
- Tech America
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
Our small business advocacy program focuses on companies in these classifications:
- Small business
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Small disadvantaged businesses
- Veteran-owned small businesses
- Service disabled veteran-owned small businesses
- Native American-owned small businesses
- Woman-owned small businesses
- Economically disadvantaged woman-owned businesses
Perspecta’s Small Business Program has received the ACT-IAC Small Business Advocate of the Year for 2014 and the U.S. DOD Nunn-Perry Award in 2003, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
As part of our continued commitment to the development and advocacy of small businesses, we have been an active participant in various federal and Department of Defense Mentor-Protégé Programs for more than 25 years. We provide development assistance and technology transfer to improve the ability of our protégés to innovate and compete equitably in the marketplace.Learn More